ProjectorTop throw distance calculator is a tool that helps you determine the ideal distance between your projector and screen for optimal picture quality.
To use the calculator, follow these steps:
- Enter the diagonal size of your screen in inches in the “Screen Diagonal” field.
- Enter the throw ratio of your projector in the “Throw Ratio” field. You can find this spec in your projector’s manual or specifications or by typing in the model number or name of the projector in the search bar located at the top of the page.
- Choose the aspect ratio of your screen from the dropdown menu. The default option is 16:9, but you can choose 4:3 if that’s the aspect ratio of your screen.
- Click on the “Calculate” button to get the recommended throw distance in inches.
- For best results, place your projector approximately the recommended distance away from the screen.